The Fingal Centre has developed four integrated programmes to support its strategic aims:
1. Community Support
- Employment Support Services.
- Active Parenting Programmes
- Information, Outreach and Networking
2. Community Work Programme
- Community employment projects supporting the wider community
3. Training and Education
- Education and training for people in recovery from drug addiction (the Voyages Programme).
- FETAC Accredited Courses
4. Community Access:
- Open Community Access to the Centre’s training room, meeting room and other facilities.