The Finglas centres Voyages for parents programme was completed on Friday 28th of June 2019 with an Award Ceremony held in the West Finglas Tenants Association.
10 Participants completed the programme and they all received their Awards on the day. Lord Mayor Paul Mc Auliffe officiated at the ceremony, with all local TD’S in attendance.
The day was a great success with the participants presenting a dance routine that they had practiced throughout the programme.
The 16 week programme consisted off
- QQI level 4 Computer Literacy
- Triple P Parenting Programme
- Fit For Work and Life (Irish Cancer Society)
The Finglas Centre would like to thank the following :
- The Finglas Cabra Local Drug and Alcohol Task Force
- The West Finglas Tenants Association
- Local Gardaí
- Irish Cancer Society
Participants on the programme are by referral only